My Playlist

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am stupid

Ya,I am really stupid...

Trapped in the same problem again and again,and actually,that is the trouble that I should not to think it about...

Waiting for nobody to answer my call or reply message,indeed,that is very suffer, and I am totally tired of it,maybe,I should not think that much,and I should not do that much...

Keep wondering that why am I such stupid,maybe I was born to be stupid, and maybe that is my destiny to do that much,and get hurt that much..

Tired of staring at the phone to hope for the occurrence of the miracle, tired of sense of anxiety when the phone not around me, and tired of guessing any possibilities...

I should be more happy, I should own my life, not for other, just for myself..

Looking forward vagrant in an unknown place..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews